Thursday, September 5, 2013

GREAT READ!!!!!!


ERAGON

                                

Head and neck of a dragon. She has spikes on her scaly curved neck and antler-like projections over her eyes.                          By: Christopher Paolini

 

 

 

I think I speak for a lot of my viewers when I say fantasy is my favorite genre. I’m always looking in the fiction section at the library. A few days ago I picked up a book called Eragon. I haven’t found a book series this good since I read the Percy Jackson series (see book review in older posts). It’s filled with the perfect combination of; action, adventure, sorrow, and a little bit of romance. I highly recommend it to 11-18.

 

 

 

Fifteen year old boy, Eragon is a mere farm boy. He has been all his life. But when Eragon discovers his true fate as a Dragon Rider

His world goes upside down. He goes in search of the Varden, a group of rebels who wish to see the downfall of the empire.  With only a Dragon, a cursed sword, and the training of an old storyteller, Eragon heads into a world of Magic, Mayhem, and Mystery. Eragon’s choice may save or destroy the empire.

 

    

    

 

                             JSUBSCRIBEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment